Posted on April 23, 2014
As of May 1st, 2014, R. Neuner Consulting is located in the historic Morgan B. Hungerford House at 602 W. Ionia Street in Lansing. We’re leasing office space from our friends at the Michigan Environmental Council, who own the building and occupy most of it as their state headquarters. The late Victorian house was designed by architect Darius B. Moon, and was built by Morgan B. Hungerford in 1880. According to the building’s historical marker, Hungerford farmed a large tract of land in this area of Lansing, and served briefly as justice of the peace for Lansing Township. MEC recently bought the building from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, and has been working to renovate the structure to obtain LEED Platinum certification. We’re excited to be located in a space that exemplifies our passion for historic preservation, placemaking, and sustainable environmental design. Stop in and say hello!